General Studio Information
- You are registering for a dance season that runs 36 weeks over 10 months, Sept – June. Monthly payments equal 1/10 of the annual cost and may not necessarily reflect the number of actual classes in any given month.
- Each dancer registering for Full Year classes will be charged a Registration Fee of $35+ GST upon registration.
- Dancers will be charged a recital costume fee of $125 + GST/ PST. One fee will be charged for each class (only one fee will be charged for multiple ballet classes)
- A pre-authorized monthly payment is due on the 1st of each month from the Sept -June.
- Dancers registering for 10 Week Introductory classes will be charged for the entire session upon registration. No registration fee will be charged.
- All automatic payments declined for any reason will incur an NSF fee of $30.00. This includes Credit Cards.
- Registration for more than 15 hours of class time must be pre-approved by Judy Russell.
- No fee adjustment is made for missed classes except with a doctor’s note.
Notice must be given in writing or by email. An email reply from the studio will complete your
All withdrawals and/or class changes take effect on the 30th of the month with 30 days prior notice
HEALTHY STUDIO POLICY
We strive to keep the studio as Healthy an Environment as possible. If you or a member of your family
have been sick and/or display symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone with
Covid-19 symptoms, you are restricted from entering the studio or attending classes. Further, if your
child is unwell for any other reason, please keep them at home.
SAFETY DROP AND GO
We have developed a “Safety Drop and Dance” policy for all dancers.
- We ask that parents and guardians of dancers ages 8 and up not enter the lobby unless absolutely necessary.
- Parents and guardians of dancers ages 3 – 7 should accompany their child to class and then leave the building.
- As dancers become more comfortable with their surroundings, we ask that if you do not need to enter the building, please don’t.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to class time.
- Please be on time for pick up.
We are very excited to have so many students in the studio. We are working to
create a new format for Classroom Observation Days. Stayed tuned for more info!
Parking is limited at peak times. Russell AV is running operations from behind their building at the rear of the property. Please be careful when coming around the back of the dance studio building. Don’t forget to give Bill, Jon and Darren a wave!
- Please refrain from parking in the lots of our neighbours. They will have you towed.
- Please do not park on the sides of the building. Parking is avilaable on the street and in the front and rear of the building.
- Please be aware of your surroundings. The parking lot can be busy so, PLEASE, watch for pedestrians.
Change rooms are meant for changing and should not be used as “hangouts”. It is important
that these remain quiet spaces so as to not interrupt classes. Please do not come to class extra
early to spend time in the change room.
Female under 13 (born 2010 or later) is in the hallway outside Studio C
Female over 13 (born 2009 or later) is in Studio D
All aged Males is at the beginning of the hallway outside Studio D
Family/Gender Neutral is in Studio E
DANCE N THINGS
Dance N Things is open for all your dance supply needs. Beginning September 5 we are Open
Monday to Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm and Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm. We are Closed on Sunday
and all Statutory Holidays. If you require Pointe Shoes or Demi Pointe Shoes please call ahead
for an appointment.